• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile Internet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile Internet

Where is the best 3G deal at the moment?

Also, how do I estimate what size my package needs to be?....oooorrr Mrs

I pay 45 quid plus vat per month for Vodafone 3G unlimited (which I believe has a fair useage policy of 1GB). This is for the UK only. They also do another similar package that allows you to use it in Europe.

I rarely exceed 200/300 MB per month so I find its ample. And I use it a lot including web browsing and connection to my clients SAP box for 8/9 hours a day.

This package also supplies you with the 3G pcmcia card free. Cheaper packages charge for the pcmcia card.

Comment

I guess that's not bad. I only want it for mucky surfing from my grotty little motorhome in the evenings

Comment

Working...
      X