• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Laptops Direct

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laptops Direct

Anyone used them before? What was your experience like?

They are significantly cheaper than anyone else for something I need but a quick search on t'internet shows quite a few disgruntled customers.

Can't be that bad, can they?

What are you after?

Comment

I bought my EEE PC from them when they first came out - no problems, and they were cheaper than anywhere else.

I cancelled the order at one stage (no stock, but Asda said they had them). When Asda didn't have them, I rang them and asked them not to cancel the order - no problems, didn't lose my place in the queue, and even managed to get free next day delivery on it by ringing and asking if they could get it out quicker.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Got my laptop from them at an excellent price as well.
        I actually went there to collect - it's just a huge warehouse, but they have support teams too, especially if you pay for it.
        The laptops are at a great price, but the accessories and components are usually not, so just get them elsewhere.

Comment

I've had 5 laptops from there so far, one of them had a faulty wifi card, they replaced the laptop with no fuss.
          Still Invoicing

Comment

Working...
          X