• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ntlworld email on mobile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ntlworld email on mobile

Anybody know a way to be able to send NTLWORLD.COM email from a mobile phone.

There seems to be a problem with the SMTP.NTLWORLD.COM server and the mobile operator are not suggesting a workaround other than signing up with GMAIL, but I'm not really happy having all of my email profiled and stored by Google.

Thanks.
    Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
    Anybody know a way to be able to send NTLWORLD.COM email from a mobile phone.

There seems to be a problem with the SMTP.NTLWORLD.COM server and the mobile operator are not suggesting a workaround other than signing up with GMAIL, but I'm not really happy having all of my email profiled and stored by Google.

Thanks.
    I think it depends on the mobile provider because you need to send through their SMTP gateway.

Here's a list of some UK operators:-

smtp.t-mobile.co.uk
    smtp.o2.co.uk
    smtp.vodafone.net
    smtp.orange.co.uk
    smtp.three.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X