• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blackberry on PC screen?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackberry on PC screen?

Got the bb curve, with anytime internet – literally full size web pages squeezed onto the small bb screen which you then magnify.

Rather than use my blackberry as a modem to the laptop, I was wanting to display the screen from the bb onto my work PC / personal laptop when away from home (all internet use on work laptop must go through the VPN when away from office, a very strange security thing they have here)…….

Has anyone got a blackberry and found a way to get this sorted?

Would also be great if I could use the keyboard and mouse from my laptop to control the bb screen, but that may be asking for too much I think!

Working...
X