• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Windows photo viewer app.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows photo viewer app.

Is there any decent photo album viewers for windows one could recommend?

I have literally thousands and thousands of images and they are totally unorganized. I am now not doing as much photography as I should probably becasue of this. Duplicates everywhere as well.

The gf on her mac has an app that is miles better than what the basic windows version is. It will match up faces and stuff like that.

Cheers

Picasa has facial recognition:

http://picasa.google.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      The gf on her mac has an app that is miles better than what the basic windows version is. It will match up faces and stuff like that.
      If the data is in the raw image it can even work out where you took the photo and organise them that way. Don't you wish you had a mac!

Comment

Another vote for picasa on windows here.

Obv. being a mac convert, everything is in iphoto now...
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Picasa looks to do what I want, give that a whirl this week.

Might ditch my Flickr account if it is real good.

Comment

Working...
          X