• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BT HomeHub Issues!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BT HomeHub Issues!

Using Windows XP with updated service pack. No BT Hub software installed. Need to enter details everytime but cannot save it.

How can I configure the pc to save the details?

No idea what you mean here, but my advice...get rid of it!!! They are crap...

I had to ring BT as mine kept rebooting, he asked me if I switched it off at night as they need to rest!!!

I almost fell off my chair...WTF!!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      No idea what you mean here, but my advice...get rid of it!!! They are crap...

I had to ring BT as mine kept rebooting, he asked me if I switched it off at night as they need to rest!!!

I almost fell off my chair...WTF!!!
      Was this the Indian call centre? Not suprising really. I'm not sure how the VOIP phone and TV on demand work while the hub is 'resting'
      Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

It was an Indian call centre...

I was amazed, but he was deadly serious...muppets!!!
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
          It was an Indian call centre...

I was amazed, but he was deadly serious...muppets!!!
          I'm surprised they didn't tell you to fdisk and reinstall.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Can you imagine a garage run with those same crazy ideas?

Every 25 miles, could you pull over and let the engine "chill out a bit"...

Oh Dear...

Comment

Working...
            X