• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Windows 7 in the current MAP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 7 in the current MAP

Can anyone let me know how many licenses there are for windows 7 in the current MAP? I know you used to be able to install XP and Vista on multiple machines, can you still do that?

TIA
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

in the old MAP there was 10 licences for vista

It is probably the same now.

Is nothing mentioned on the website?
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

cant see 'owt there re windows 7
      Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

10 for pro, 1 for Utimate.

Took the plunge and upgraded 2 of my machines (well wiped and fresh install) and am liking 7 very much.

Like the artwork for the 'character' theme until it changes to the scary white things with the teeth, very un-Microsoft.
        Last edited by Durbs; 2 September 2009, 18:43.

Comment

from the MAPS download site:

MAPS subscribers: The total number of licenses allowed for Windows 7 Professional is ten, whether you utilize 32bit or 64 bit

for Ultimate:
          MAPS subscribers: The total number of licenses allowed for Windows 7 Ultimate is one, whether you utilize 32bit or 64 bit

Comment

Thanks for the info, I'll place my subs later on today

Comment

Bumholes - Irish VAT at 21.5%

May as well get incorporated first then

Comment

Working...
              X