• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Laptop & Docking Station recommendation ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laptop & Docking Station recommendation ?

Afternoon all,

Just after a few pointers and draw on the wealth of experience available on here....
    Our ltd in looking to purchase a shiny new laptop & docking station. Now we've had good experience's with Dell upto date and client issued jobby is a HP, again seems fairly stable.

So ideally I'm looking for recommendations for a well spec'd laptop ( good ram 3gb + / plenty storage 300gb + / processor ? ) and a matching docking station for when I'm at home ( it'll link up external HD's, big monitor & audio )

Price wise, 'IF' we can source it for under £1000 ( inc vat ) then ltd will be happy !
    I have seen on the dell website, the lattitude E series ( available with dock ), but the recent reviews slate the build quality ??

Cheers all, and a virtual pint for those finishing early today, or like me 'working from home'

J
    Trainee Techno Pikey

Working...
X