• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2 way radio advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 way radio advice

Guys,

Looking for advice on a 2-way radio - two uses, one for bombing around on ski resorts, and also something that can double up as a longer range baby monitor (Our current one hardly gets signal in our own house).

Cheap is good.

Cheers.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Something like this?

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=228960

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Guys,

Looking for advice on a 2-way radio - two uses, one for bombing around on ski resorts, and also something that can double up as a longer range baby monitor (Our current one hardly gets signal in our own house).

Cheap is good.

Cheers.
      Anything 2-way radio like is crap unless you're in the same valley.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Hmm.

I can find that one cheaper, but doesn't list the monitor mode.

but yeah, something along those lines would be great.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
        X