• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Transferring programmes from Sky+ box ---> laptop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Hey Stu

So, received my EasyCAP and a bit of a problem...

The connectors are all female whereas I needed them to be male so they could connect directly to the Sky+ box. Therefore, I will need to use male -> female cables in between.

Was this the case for you?
    Oops, should probably have mentioned that

I just used a spare RCA cable I had kicking around and plugged it into a scart switching box I use for the TV.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      Oops, should probably have mentioned that

I just used a spare RCA cable I had kicking around and plugged it into a scart switching box I use for the TV.
      No worries.

I have some spare RCA cables I can use and will buy an appropriate S-Video cable tomorrow.

However, now Windows Move Maker is claiming my video card does not support Direct X 9 which is strange as I am running Direct X 10!

Comment

Working...
      X