• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Adobe Reader 9

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adobe Reader 9

Does the above version create a virtual pdf printer in your Windows printer folder? As detailed here.

I don't have one and can't find anything on the web which suggests it does or doesn't.

The previous version I had did have this feature but I can't remember if that was also Adobe Reader or if that was the full version.

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Does the above version create a virtual pdf printer in your Windows printer folder? As detailed here.

I don't have one and can't find anything on the web which suggests it does or doesn't.

The previous version I had did have this feature but I can't remember if that was also Adobe Reader or if that was the full version.
    It's the full Adobe Acrobat that installs the virtual printer. For a free alternative take a look at CutePDF Writer.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      It's the full Adobe Acrobat that installs the virtual printer. For a free alternative take a look at CutePDF Writer.
      Thanks for confirming I am not going mad (when I couldn't find it)!

Will take a look at CutePDF. Ta.

Comment

Working...
      X