• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Access Tiscali Broadband using Outlook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access Tiscali Broadband using Outlook

I have email on Tiscali broadband but cant seem to get it working using just Outlook. Any other Tiscali broadband users out there who have successfully managed to set this up with Outlook (not Express)?

Tiscali is no different to any other ISP settings should be :-

username - Normally either the prefix of your email address or your email address
    password
    pop3 server pop.tiscali.co.uk - reply from 212.74.114.58
    smtp server smtp.tiscali.co.uk - reply from 212.74.114.61

If you are really unsure on how to setup outlook but know how to setup outlook express - Setup Outlook express - close and then open Outlook - It will ask you if you want to import the settings.
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

I had problems with this ISP, Outlook and Norton Anti Virus (when run through a wireless router - through a driect modem no such issues).

It turned out to be a firewall issue with the Anti Virus email scanner and the router. Can't remember how I fixed it and in the very latest version of Norton the issue has been eradicated.

Sorry I can't help more but it may help you decide where to focus your investigations further

Comment

Working...
      X