• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPod Nano Freezes Up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPod Nano Freezes Up

Anyone else get this?

Sometimes, more often than not after charging it, the whole unit becomes frozen and won't respond. The only way to fix it is to wait for the battery to drain and then plug it back into my laptop (where ITunes is installed) then it works again. Fortunately when it freezes up the back light stays on so it takes hours rather than days to drain. Drives me mad though, and since it's just happened again, I've got to spend the rest of the day listening to the endless twitter going on around me!

have you tried this?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1320
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

No, but I have now!!

Thanks very much! Had no idea that pressing menu and select simultaneously and holding for 8 seconds reset it.

Comment

Google is a powerful tool...use it.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
        X