• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bl@@dy TestDirector

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bl@@dy TestDirector

Hey guys, editing test scripts under TD is doing my blood pressure no good at all.

There are ways and means to export excel spreadsheets into TD, but is there any way to export from TD back into excel, or text, or word, or anything that lets you search, copy, cut paste.

TD is a nice tool, but it'll be nicer when it's finished.

RS
    Testdirector/Quality Center etc.

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
    Hey guys, editing test scripts under TD is doing my blood pressure no good at all.

There are ways and means to export excel spreadsheets into TD, but is there any way to export from TD back into excel, or text, or word, or anything that lets you search, copy, cut paste.

TD is a nice tool, but it'll be nicer when it's finished.

RS
    Testdirector/Quality Center etc.
    If I remember correctly there is a save as excel option in the right click menu, just right click on the test case you want to export. It has been a couple of years since I used it however (current gig still haven't managed to get me a login despite the fact I have been there 6 months so far....)

Comment

Ah so there is. It's at the test step level from within test plan.
      I'd been looking at the test script level.
      Cheers,
      RS

Comment

Working...
      X