• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Business Mobile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a nokia 6500s on orange for the past 9 months and its been great.

Comment

Interesting that there's been no mention of blackberry's being the one to use.

I'm due an upgrade and thinking about going for the BB Bold once they've sorted out the software issues, anyone reason not to go this route?

Also thinking about just getting a normal phone but with a free laptop and bang, xmas sorted for my eldest

Comment

N71 or N95 are great phones, don't bother with an ipone (style over substance) as these 2 outperform the iphone by far
        Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
          free laptop and bang
          OK where from?

I'm up for the free bang !

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Comment

OK where from?

That's much better than Quidco.

The mobile networks must be getting really desperate - that's quite an incentive.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

OK where from?

Ergh. .... not for me, I've heard it smarts. Ask Elton John.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
                  Interesting that there's been no mention of blackberry's being the one to use.

I'm due an upgrade and thinking about going for the BB Bold once they've sorted out the software issues, anyone reason not to go this route?

Also thinking about just getting a normal phone but with a free laptop and bang, xmas sorted for my eldest
                  Because it has taken RIM a long time to resolve the software issue on the Bold, I don't consider it a viable alternative to the HTC TyTn II / T-Mobile MDA III. Even though I don't like M$, a lot of software I would like to use would run on Windows Mobile.
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I've just had a look at the G1 on t-mobile this morning.

Looks pretty tasty, it has to be said. No idea how it compares to anything else, but I'll be getting my PAC code from 3 soon - unless they can tempt me with a fantastic deal to take the N96, but I doubt it.

Mmmmmmm - early adopter....
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      I've just had a look at the G1 on t-mobile this morning.

Looks pretty tasty, it has to be said. No idea how it compares to anything else, but I'll be getting my PAC code from 3 soon - unless they can tempt me with a fantastic deal to take the N96, but I doubt it.

Mmmmmmm - early adopter....
                      See if you can get a "hands on" demo, I found the handset very flimsy and cheap
                      Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                      X