• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3 Mobile broadband

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Mobile broadband

I am about to get their USB Dongle that puts 2.8 mbps internet on the laptop.

Anyone used it ? I am also little bit concerned about health ands safety implications by having 3 mbps 3g/hsdpa connection on all the time.

Several people on these forums use 3 Mobile Broadband, myself included. I would suggest visiting the coverage checker on the Three website to determine what sort of speeds you can expect where you plan to use it.

As for the health and safety implications, it hasn't affected me. Wibble
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I use 3 broadband via my Nokia E71 - to make the radiation even worse, I use Bluetooth to connect the phone to my laptop. Aside from it melting most of my brain I haven't noticed any ill-effects.

Comment

Working...
      X