• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Portabel DVD player for Car (Kids specifically)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portabel DVD player for Car (Kids specifically)

Anyone point me in the direction of where to look?

I've got no idea if they even exist, but something for the kids to watch when we're on big drives, oldest is just starting to get to the age where she needs to be distracted to avoid her annoying us!

Preferably something that can play movies from a hard disk -decent battery or use lighter in car.

Cheers all.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

I don't know about the UK but there are loads of them in the local electrical stores over here. Most of them have adapters for the car lighter and many have some kind of mounting where you can either attach it to the headrest or slip it over. I've seen loads of people with them here (in traffic jams I try to see what they're watching.) Try www.incardvd.uk.com for some suggestions
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

PORTABLE.

Comment

Working...
      X