• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Printing eBusiness cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing eBusiness cards

I have a need to direct print onto cd ebusiness cards.

I am using a Epson R200 - The software that comes with the printer only supports 8 & 12cm round CD's

Do you know of any software that supports these CD's & this Printer ?

The solution is not to print on lables.

Epson are about as much help as a chocolate teapot.
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Okay so after loads of looking for software etc I solved the problem with a wood file ,super glue & an empty washing up liquid bottle. (Oh yeah and some double sided tape)

The Epson 200 comes with an inner tray (which holds 8cm cd's) Filed the inner edges so the Square cd would fit, glued it to the outer tray . Created my own template in the epson print cd software

Sorted.

Comment

I thought Lesley Judd was a bit of a fox.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Blue Peter would be proud of you: you deserve a Gold Blue Peter badge.

(Did anyone else fancy Valerie Singleton?).

She looked old back then - you must have been an oldy wathcing blue peter

Comment

Working...
        X