• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multifunction device recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multifunction device recommendations

Can anyone recommend any combined printer / scanner / copier / dect fax devices? (if there is there is such a thing).
    Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Originally posted by TheRefactornator View Post
    Can anyone recommend any combined printer / scanner / copier / dect fax devices? (if there is there is such a thing).
    This came out the best in a recent lab test, http://www.pcpro.co.uk/labs/218094/c...xma-mp610.html

Was thinking of getting one myself

Comment

Hp photosmart c7280. Very good all rounder and wireless. Mines been great

Comment

I'm not sure either of those two have a dect fax..unless I missed something.
        Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by TheRefactornator View Post
          I'm not sure either of those two have a dect fax..unless I missed something.
          HP 5610
          Epson SX600FW

I know it's a swear word amongst the IT Community, but they are both on PCWorld's website.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

How big? If you can spare the space, the HP 4345 is absolutely fantastic. If you print a lot, don't be scared by it's initial price as you will save that in toner costs. The standard toner does 18,000 copies rather than the 3-6,000 you'll get from a desktop unit. Less suitable if you don't print so much!

It hooks into your mail/network drives and can scan to a folder or email address.

I've implemented dozens of them over the past 3 years and never seen a failure.

Just my 2p

PS You can pick them up refurb with 1yr warranty at much less than the retail price too.

Comment

Working...
            X