• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not really technical but need some pointers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really technical but need some pointers

Moved house recently and the removal people have managed to lose one of the shelf supports on my Sony 32inch CRT stand.

I can't get through to Sony spares and their website doesn't list them so I wondered if anyone knew where to get spare shelf supports from?

I think the TV stand is generic to various TV models, my TV is a KV32 something.

And before anyone suggests it - no I can't afford to replace the TV with a new LCD - the old one is working fine thanks being only 4 years old and has a brilliant picture quality and it cost £900 then - I'd only get £50 for it now.
    Last edited by MPwannadecentincome; 16 September 2008, 09:47.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

I'd be inclined to get a new generic TV stand/TV cabinet, odds are it will cost less than the spare part from Sony even if they do supply them on their own.

You can bill the removals company for the replacement cost too

Comment

Working...
    X