• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vire "Raw" email

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vire "Raw" email

Is there a way in Outlook (2003) to view an email in "raw" form?
    I have an email whose body/content I suspect is there but just can't see.

Thanks

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Is there a way in Outlook (2003) to view an email in "raw" form?
    I have an email whose body/content I suspect is there but just can't see.

Thanks
    From memory I think you can you right click on the email in the Inbox and choose Options?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      From memory I think you can you right click on the email in the Inbox and choose Options?
      That just gives you the headers, not the raw email.

This works for future emails http://searchexchange.techtarget.com...224812,00.html
      but not for existing ones. Though it might be worth forwarding the original back to yourself to see if you can then extract anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
        This works for future emails
        This works a treat! But I forwarded the email to myself but still no content, so I'm now thinking that the content just wasn't there

But many thanks for a very useful tip

Comment

Working...
        X