• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HTML, CSS and overseas resources

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTML, CSS and overseas resources

Hi all,

I have some photoshop docs that need converting into CSS/HTML and can't be arsed to do it myself. Anyone know of a decent eastern european/asian software house that could do this for me quickly and cheaply? Please only suggest those that you have had direct dealings with and which you have been happy with. Added bonus points if you can include a URL to the site/page they converted.

Thanks, R.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

http://shawadiwadi.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      Hi all,

I have some photoshop docs that need converting into CSS/HTML and can't be arsed to do it myself. Anyone know of a decent eastern european/asian software house that could do this for me quickly and cheaply?
      I'm sure you could find a decent contractor on here who could do it for a fair price. Not what you're looking for?

Comment

There are plenty of these services advertised over at Smashing Magazine. I have sub-contracted such work out to someone UK based before at comparible rates to India/Eastern Europe. Drop me a PM if you want details.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
        X