• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ellipse Software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellipse Software

Anyone out there had any experience with Ellipse?

My client has an issue connecting a web app via the ellipse client to the ellipse server. The application hangs indefinately while it trys to connect.
    http://www.bluejumper.com

indefinitely

Comment

Ta!

Next question, anyone got any experience with tuxedo and vmware? Do they work well together??
      http://www.bluejumper.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fran View Post
        Ta!

Next question, anyone got any experience with tuxedo and vmware? Do they work well together??
        I find a tuxedo works best with a slutty ball dress and a lot of champagne. HTH

Comment

I have experience of the ELLIPSE command in Oric Basic. Does that help?
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            I have experience of the ELLIPSE command in Oric Basic. Does that help?
            Ahh, the Oric, my first machine. And what a great machine it was. HIRES/LORES graphics modes, EXPLODE, SHOOT, PING, ZAP etc etc. I've still got some Oric 6502 assembler lying around somewhere...
            Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
              Ahh, the Oric, my first machine. And what a great machine it was. HIRES/LORES graphics modes, EXPLODE, SHOOT, PING, ZAP etc etc. I've still got some Oric 6502 assembler lying around somewhere...
              The Oric must have been quite advanced compared to the Mac you're having to use now.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
              X