• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1 & 1 Internet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 & 1 Internet

anyone aware of the problems 1& 1 internet are having
    they host my domain and apparently anyone use 1 & 1 cannot send emails to hotmail , yahoo , google etc

Not had any problems here but then again I don't e-mail yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc

Comment

I had similar problems a while ago with my provider and on chasing them up it turned out they'd been put on the blacklist of Google and Hotmail as one of their other customers was sending out spam.

The providers mail server had been blacklisted that meant that any mail going through it was being bounced.

Are you getting any info in the bounce back email?
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

it's most likely reverse dns issues - aol, hotmail etc all use this to verify the senders ip against the mx record.

Comment

Working...
        X