• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quality Centre evaluation copy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality Centre evaluation copy

We are getting QC installed here at some point (after the usual year of red tape and politics.....)

I need to download an evaluation copy so I can assess how we are going to configure it.

Now, as Mercury we could go to the website and get an evaluation copy.

It appears to be not possible to do this as HP without submitting personal details, not happy to do this.

If anyone has a good url to Quality Centre I would be most obliged.

The HP rep here helpfully pointed me to HP.com then scarpered.

Some people......

AFAIK the only evaluation version you can download is the 'Starter Edition' with a limit of 5 or 10 users, I forget which.

Why are you so reluctant to submit personal details?

And if you are scared of HP knowing who you are, why don't you just enter false details?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      AFAIK the only evaluation version you can download is the 'Starter Edition' with a limit of 5 or 10 users, I forget which.

Why are you so reluctant to submit personal details?

And if you are scared of HP knowing who you are, why don't you just enter false details?
      Got there. Just need to work out how to install the fecking thing now on a PC with only 'User' status and not allowing me to save to CD. Helpdesk call raised with estimated monkey arrival of 10 working days to log on as admin and feck things up royally.

Why do firms still do this?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Why do firms still do this?!?
        It all makes sense when you realise the monkey is the CIO's nephew...
        Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
        X