• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Orange M600 / HTC Phone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange M600 / HTC Phone

Just picked up one of these phones from e-bay and it's great except that it keeps telling me the memory is low on the phone.

I checked it out and it appears I've got 0.73MB free on the phone, but an SD card with 118MB free.

Is there any way of moving any of the apps from the phone to the card and running them from there ? by the way I don't have any software to re0install the apps, I was just wondering if I could move them by connecting up to a PC and using windows explorer.
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

I don't know about putting apps on the SD. I have a HTC S710 and on that you can go Start>Settings>About to see the available memory, storage, etc.

If yours is showing a v.low available memory it may be due to there being numerous programs running in the background. On mine (which is Windows Mobile 6 so may be a little different) you navigate Start>Task Manager to see the running programs. Select Menu>Stop All to free up oodles of memory.
    Last edited by Xenophon; 26 July 2007, 15:04.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Go upgrade it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=363

Comment

Working...
      X