• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JS errors on CUK posts ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JS errors on CUK posts ?

Anybody else get javascipt errorson the posting page here? Works ok at work but at home none of the ezpost buttons work.

Another wierdy is that I can't select blocks of text.

If I wasn't so lazy I'd investigate it but I am so I'll ask if anybody else has first.

do you use anything like ZoneAlarm or Norton firewalls that interfere with java script? whats the version of IE/OS?

Comment

It's an old (hookey) version of XP Pro together with IE6 - I'm not that fussed - when I get my broadband connection I'll bring the lot up to date using MS update (having now changed the registration key to one that MS will update).

Might try the street legal desktop and see it that has problems.

Error it claims is illegal character in position 1 of line 2 (or something like that anyway) I have not bothered to check it out properly.

Since posting I noticed that the js error icon appears on plain displays too.

Comment

Working...
      X