• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A4 flatbed scanner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't fancy getting an all in one thingy as I have already got a printer I happy with.

Still I might return scanner as tech support from genius dont work out of hours, so for now stuck with it and not working.

all this to scan receipts to email to my accountant

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
      For me?

My home office is 9 X 6 foot

2 desks, 3 Desktop systems, 2 Printers, 1 Flatbed, 6 screens, 1 Laptop being used as desktop with IR keyboard & Mouse (Hands & fingers too big for those poxy onboard keys), 1 fax machine, Dell huge sound system, filing cabinet, shelves loaded with books & progs. waste bin, 2 Chairs, binding Machine, laminator, etc, etc, etc. What do you think ?
      I think you need a bigger house
      HTH
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        I think you need a bigger house
        HTH
        I had a bigger room til the missus decided to turn it into a guest room
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
          I had a bigger room til the missus decided to turn it into a guest room
          ahh ... that will be for rodger the lodger then
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
            ahh ... that will be for rodger the lodger then
            I wish!

10 times a week is killing me

Comment

I bought one of these the other week

HP 2400 from my local Staples. Except it was cheaper than the £48 - I think it was around £34.

Works a treat and will be absolutely fine for the purposes you want.

Comment

Originally posted by miss marple
                I bought one of these the other week

HP 2400 from my local Staples. Except it was cheaper than the £48 - I think it was around £34.

Works a treat and will be absolutely fine for the purposes you want.
                One advantage with the HP 2400 is that it is small and is USB. You can unplug and chuck it in a cupboard til you need it, doesn't take up desk space full time like my all in one

Comment

Working...
                X