• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ant

Hi,

I wrote an ant script to build a J2EE application, the script seems to work well, it compiles, copies files and create the whole application, the files created are identical to the original app in Dev, but some how the app created via ant doesn't work because the jsp pages have several import statements, so I get an error that the imported classes do not exist.

I am just cdopying the jsp files, and deploying the app in Weblogic, also the script is using weblogic JDK when recompiling....
    the script does not give any errors when it run...

anyone knows what went wrong??

not many experts on Ant, eh?

Comment

What the hell is ant? Thought I'd heard most of the names of all the things I can't do but that's a new one. Sometimes I just feel crushed.

Comment

I don't know either.

Comment

We use NAnt here, which is the .NET version on Ant.

Apart from knowing that, I know nothing about Ant.

Comment

its ok

thanks all, I have solved the problem a few days back now, forgot to check this post!!

Comment

Re: its ok

Just as well we were all totally useless then, hate to think helpful comments would have gone to waste.

Comment

Or even the usual unhelpful ones...

Comment

> Or even the usual unhelpful ones...

these are never wasted

Comment

Indeed not.

And often the most appreciated.

Comment