• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TOAD for Oracle Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956
    No, definitely using the green arrow.

If I could click on the "pin" on the data grid I could force it to be always visible apparently, but the "pin" icon disappears too quickly to be able to select it. Is there a menu option which will do the same thing?
    Moose,

Just to clarify, are you running a query in the SQL Editor window? And you say that you click the green arrow right? In the SQL editor, the bottom part of the screen is for the data grid. Are you saying that the data scrolls away and disappears?

Apologies for stepping through the procedures...I use TOAD every day (way better then SQL Plus IMO) and I'd like to help if I can...
    -When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

Comment

Just to clarify, are you running a query in the SQL Editor window? Correct And you say that you click the green arrow right? Correct In the SQL editor, the bottom part of the screen is for the data grid. Are you saying that the data scrolls away and disappears? Correct

Appreciate the help.

Comment

blimey, it's been a month and you still haven't sussed it out?! I'd probably put the entire computer in the bin and buy a new one at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
          Just to clarify, are you running a query in the SQL Editor window? Correct And you say that you click the green arrow right? Correct In the SQL editor, the bottom part of the screen is for the data grid. Are you saying that the data scrolls away and disappears? Correct

Appreciate the help.

I'm using an earlier version of TOAD (8.0.0.47) and I can't duplicate this problem. Does it do the same thing if you use F9 to execute the current statement instead of the button? Probably will, but you never know...

I found this thread that sounds like whats happening to you...try a search on that site...it might point you in the right direction...

http://www.nabble.com/SE-%22hopping%....html#a1619951

HTH
          -When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

Comment

Working...
          X