• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pay as u go dial-up in France

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay as u go dial-up in France

Does anyone have details of a pay as you go type (dial-up)ISP in France?. I assume I just need a local rate type phone number, username and password. I've searched the fr web and haven't found this info. Registered with 'free.fr' and they're supposed to post the relevant info to you but nothings turned up yet after 4-days.
    The internet access is required from Courchevel in the French Alps for my sister.
    thanks in advance.

Aren't Wanadoo French ??

www.wanadoo.fr/

Comment

Thanks skuddy, I've looked through the wanadoo.fr site but couldn't spot anything that looks like a free dial-up setup. If there's anyone out there with a better understanding of French than me please feel free to chip in.

Comment

done

no further 'help' required on this. registered with free.fr and have sister connected to internet from France now.

Comment

Working...
        X