• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MS Access - Alter rectangle width using Macro

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Access - Alter rectangle width using Macro

I am trying to alter the width of a rectangle on a form from a Macro.
    I can reduce the width to zero easily by using .....
    SetValue, [Forms]![progress bar]![rectProgressBar].[Width]=n
    then RepaintObject, but no matter what value I put as n, the rectangle is almost non-existant.
    I know a little about twips (567 to the cm apparently), and even setting n to large numbers (above 567) seems to make no difference.

I'm sure its something simple thats I'm doing wrong.

Its ok, I've sorted it - if anyone is interested in the solution, let me know

Comment

Ooh go on then. I was bored yesterday and was going to have a go for you for old times sake, but realised I don't actually have Access installed. Was it anything to do with Repaint not being strong enough to actually refresh the shapes from metadata?

Comment

Working...
      X