• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

dual video SKY/TV Video card

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dual video SKY/TV Video card

Is there such a thing? I want to be able to use my PC as normal with dual monitors. But in addition, I'd like to be able to watch SKY via a scart device(digisender).

I think most tuners only have an S-video so you'll need to buy a SCART to S-Video adapter.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Cool, I'll look for an S-Video dual vid card. Cheers

Comment

Or a suitable DVB-S card. If your LNB is a twin or quad (for the extra outputs) Available with or without card/CI slots.
        Patches and software available to allow you to use your sky card in them.

dodgy patches available - Im told, I've not looked too hard - to allow you to watch sky withour a card.

Comment

Working...
        X