• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you

Do a search on these boards- against username posts- going back further than a month

You can't. I know, crap isn't it...:rolleyes

Comment

If you know what you want perhaps you could ask a regular who does not clean out their internet cache to often. Last time I looked at mine it was full of drivelling CUK nonsense, posts from beans etc. going back to 1604.

Comment

This POS board was designed by people who would definately get their jobs outsourced to India

Comment

re

Try this that I've rustled up myself : www.mycgiserver.com/~auto...rycuk.html

The crawler is running on a slow computer so all threads won't be searchable until it does a cycle, and by the looks of it could be a few hours.

Comment

Re: re

I'm impressed, reynolds...

you really should get out more, you know...

Comment

Re: re

I'm impressed too! That MB search facility does look very clever, but what if the post one is after is not by Milan Benes?Is there a threaded search facility say?

Comment

Working...
              X