• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

InstallShield Express 3.5 (PCPlus distro 2003)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InstallShield Express 3.5 (PCPlus distro 2003)

Can anyone tell me the username/pwd combination to install the version of InstallShield Express 3.5 released by PCPlus magazine sometime in 2003? (Issue 200 I think).
    Thanks
    Charlie Howard

You can, or could last year, download it free from their website. Did not bother myself as with our steam powered phone line it would have taken hours. I meant to ask why sheeptick.co.uk. Did you go to catchycompanynames.com?

Comment

Hello xoggoth
      Thanks for letting me know about this site. Catchy name? All the nice animals had gone. InstallShield have taken down the site for the free trial, unfortunately.

Comment

Dead loss here obviously. Did you get a number anywhere else? If not consider my Inno setup suggestion. One of those rare occasions when free software is not worth what you pay for it. You simply cannot tell an INNO installation from any other, all the usual stuff, user details, serial no entry, fancy backgrounds etc. Loads of options plus pascal built in for customising.

Only cheap bit is it's all script based but I could let you have a script sample.

Comment

There is wininstall le on w2k disk with limited functionality.

This site may be interesting :

www.installsite.org

Comment

www.advancedinstaller.com/

Comment

Working...
            X