• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

H1 tags

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H1 tags

I have setup H1 tags on a site but i need to know how i can reduce the spacing between each line of text.

test text to show

test text to show

test text to show

This is how the code appears inHTML
    <h1>test text to show</h1>

H1 tags

not doable with standard h1 tags - either define your own style or edit the h1 style to suit or (clumsier) use something like

<font size="6">
    hgfd
    hgfd
    HGFD
    </font>

Comment

thankyou scotpine

I have solved it already i used <h1> and inbetween used

Comment

oh right, inside a single <h1> tag? oh well...

Comment

Is that not a good solution?, the <h1> tags are defined by style sheets already throughout the site.

Comment

solution is not good but it works - personally I use <hr>

style sheets are best to control this sort of things

Comment

oh dear

why not control it the man's way with a TABLE and a TABLE embedded in the TD cell of a TABLE ?

'spose you kids today can only do this stuff with Microsoft Front page and from what I've seen that pile of crap fills the page with 's and &NBSP;'s

Milan.

Comment

Re: oh dear

For a demonstration of Milan's dazzling html skills please visit milan-benes.no-ip.info/

Oh Dear: © The Milan Bot

Comment

I saw this one had floated back to the top and that no new posts had been added... then wondered who had edited their post...

and we see it was Mr Alzheimers himself aka Fiddle.

Fiddle you sad tw@t is that your Saturday afternoon, coming on here and editing your posts.

Oh dear.

Milan.

Comment

The pot calling the kettle black, methinks.

Comment

Working...
                    X