• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do I watch USA episodes Online?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I watch USA episodes Online?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to watch USA episodes like 24, prison break.... of the US websites. they seem to be blocking traffic from outside of the USA, and proxy servers dont do the trick again.

Any ideas ?

css_jay99

I use BitTorrent.

One, but far from the only, source of torrents: PirateBay

There are many torrent clients. I use uTorrent for no better reason that someone recommended it, I got it to work, and I'm too lazy to try anything else.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by css_jay99
      Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to watch USA episodes like 24, prison break.... of the US websites. they seem to be blocking traffic from outside of the USA, and proxy servers dont do the trick again.

Any ideas ?

css_jay99
      Have you tried Googliong for an answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
        I use BitTorrent.

One, but far from the only, source of torrents: PirateBay

There are many torrent clients. I use uTorrent for no better reason that someone recommended it, I got it to work, and I'm too lazy to try anything else.
        Hi I use Btorrent as well and can download all I need BUT I was looking for another solution where i just watch online from the US networks as when needed rather than download and then watch.

css_jay99

Comment

This might be what you are looking for. Haven't tried it myself but it has good reports http://www.rulecam.net/ted/ .
          All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

I've tried it now, its good
            All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Stan
              I've tried it now, its good
              cheers, I'll give it a try tonight. cant access it at work !

css_jay99

Comment

Hmm got a bloody french episode

Comment

shows shows streaming so no need to download
                  http://www.tv-links.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                  X