• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simplest sendmail methods for idiots?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xoggoth - there is no way anybody will ever get to see your php - it gets used on the server and never goes outside of it.

If the email is in the php as I showed it above nobody will see it except you (not even the sender)

hth

Oh - one other thing - that php does not clear the form after sending - I have found that some idiots send twice or even 3 times - you can unset the message and subject after the send but then you'll also have to mess around with the earlier logic - I never bothered to fix it on the site it came from. I did rewrite it for another site but that has all sorts of complicated bells and whistles for other stuff so I didn't post it here as it would probably be confusing.

Comment

Working...
    X