• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amazon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon

Bastards - they've reduced their direct sales commision from 15% to 7.5%.

Added to that, due to their useless admin, I've still not received my Q3 commision.

fiddle - being a middle man is not the way to make money, one must have his own product to market - thats why I want my own firm where I can sell _products_ not _skills_.

Comment

In the case of being an Amazon associate you just include a few links on an existing site and take the money.

That could just as easily be added to a site where you sell your own product producing extra income for verry little effort. Naturally you need a high volume of visitors to make any sales and I doubt you'll get that - you've already adequately demonstrated to me that you don't have a clue how to get decent search engine rankings.

Comment

> you've already adequately demonstrated to me that you
        > don't have a clue how to get decent search engine
        > rankings.

LOL - I tell you what, I agree that you win this one on the basis of making more money than me from web operation (even if its 1 penny), I will get back to this one once I start generating sales of my products, so for now its 1:0 - you lead.

Comment

Working...
        X