• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendations for Stock Broker platform

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Why don't you just learn to play poker. It's much more enjoyable.
    I respect your opinion. This is the exact mindset I had for the past 30+ years until I made an effort to understand it.

Comment

I use Trading212, use this link and we both get a freebie:

“Do you want to get free shares worth up to £100?

Join Trading 212 Invest with my link, and we will both get free shares.

https://www.trading212.com/invite/19A1GyUdAO”
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post

I respect your opinion. This is the exact mindset I had for the past 30+ years until I made an effort to understand it.
        Trading looks deceptively easy. Best avoided, unless you enjoy losing money. There is very often beginners luck when Trading as well.. Beginners are fearless in ways that seasoned pros would never attempt, so you could make money starting out, but unless you quit while ahead you will probably lose it all back + more.
        Last edited by Fraidycat; 19 June 2024, 16:46.

Comment

Working...
        X