• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smart TV or ChromeCast?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cporter View Post
    get yourself a smart tv with wifi enabled + usb transmitter/receiver + kodi showbox etc
    This makes no sense, why would you need smart TV if you are going for a kodi box and what is a usb transmitter/receiver?

Comment

Got an LG Smart TV. Personally I dont think the 'smart' options are worth it at all. Other than Netflix havent used a single other feature (games/other streaming services)
      I am going to get a CC.
      The WiFi on the LG was tulip, was getting 0.5mbps down on Netflix when the router was literally 2 feet away. Had to connect it via LAN cable to get a decent speed.

Main reason for the CC is I cant mirror from my Pixel to the TV without it. More an issue with the Pixel than the TV tbh.

Comment

Working...
      X