• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Domain name registration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FarmerPalmer View Post
    I use 1and1 for myco website and email hosting
    1and1 is about the only one I would recommend to avoid. Too many limitations on what you can do with the zonefiles (well it was around 2009).
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

For domain registration I use and can recommend DynDNS.

For DNS record hosting, I moved to DtDNS when DynDNS became too expensive. I can recommend DtDNS and I find their free hostnames useful too. However their servers are very slow when you want to edit something.

Comment

Originally posted by redgiant View Post
        Currently with 123reg for my LTD. domain registration and looking to see who other people on here use so I can weigh up my options when the renewals kick in next month. Thanks in advance.
        I use 123. Why do you want to move ? Is it cost driven ?

Comment

I’ve used 123-reg for over 10 years. They have a comprehensive portal, prices have increased recently due to nominet, however I only use them for domain registration & DNS.

It’s all expensed to the company so what savings are you expecting?

Comment

Working...
          X