• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Study Guides - CISCO

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Study Guides - CISCO

I'm after a book to take me through the CCNA. I know my stuff so really just need the exam guide but there seems to be a few of them to choose from. Never done anything through CISCO before so is it best to stick with their own books or is there another player out there who's better?

Ta

Look for Cisco Press titles on www.ciscopress.com . Foundation Series and Study Guides.
    The rest is silence...

Comment

Thanks. I was thinking about just taking the 1 exam but can't find any study material that encompasses the INTRO and ICND stuff. Well, apart from the expensive packs.

Comment

Cisco CCNA cert

This is the one you want, good author.

Comment

Use google tech recipes ...

-inurl:htm -inurl:html intitle:"index of" pdf name-of-book-you're-after

Why pay when it's out there for free ...

Cisco press exam guides are generally good. Dunno about CCNA though, been a very long time.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

best you can get

Oooh, spam on a Sunday. I prefer a nice bit of lamb meself.
            Last edited by administrator; 3 December 2006, 13:23.

Comment

or roast chicken...

With spelling like that I doubt your could guarate anything. Also cut the spam. Self promotion makes you look like an ass....

Although if you want quality logistics solutions....PM me.
              Last edited by scotspine; 3 December 2006, 13:36.

Comment

Working...
              X