• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to perform Windows 10 Clean Install .... making use of the free upgrade offer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redgiant View Post
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10

The 1511 (November 2015) release is the latest one they have put a package together for when I last downloaded Windows 10 earlier this year. There is a new release (1607 - Anniversary Release) that is being released early next month so the ISOs will be updated again at some point in August.

As for your install not being up the updates it could be due to the update settings you have set as you can defer updates in the Pro and Enterprise versions of Windows 10.
    Cheers, I have just read about the 2nd August Major update to Windows 10 so I will see if my update picks it up. I did initially pick up 1511 when I installed but it it constantly asked me to update and restart but it would never update. Checked my settings and they are set to accept updates.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
    X