• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to start working in IT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Which the OP has put back in
    And got banned as a result. 😃
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Every time I try to start working in IT I get distracted by stupid Brexit arguments on CUK and end up getting nothing done.

So yes, if anyone has any tips on how to start working, I'd appreciate it too.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Dunno about the rest of you but IT was a hobby that became a career. What does that mean? Self skilled because I had a passion for it which by accident lead to doing jobs for small businesses via word of mouth then soon after firing off a CV to agencies which resulted in decades of contract work.

Nothing's changed, still feels like a hobby and self skilling never stops, yeah sad basturt with no life
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
        X