• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What to do with an iPad 1?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will have been done before, but it's worth repeating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7RdfHiwA8A

SFW, German ipad cutting board

Comment

Is Ebay a dirty word here?.......
      These things still fetch a fair price.

Failing that is it wifi only or cellular if the later why not get a cheap sim with some data on it and keep it for use it in the car as it will also have GPS as well so could be really handy at times.
      Being the wrong side of 50 I find trying to read anything of substance on my smart phone nigh on a pita!

I use either an old Iphone 4s or my spare cellular Ipad2 in my glove box that runs Garmin HUD app which talks via wifi to my BMW Head Up screen providing at times better nav guidance than the built in BMW system.
      So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Working...
      X