• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ubik Uno Phone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ubik Uno Phone

I'm getting sick of my Oneplus One crashing a lot at the moment - literally four or five times a day the System UI crashes, resets the wallpaper, screen goes blurry for a bit, the notification bar disappears...

So, looking for a replacement.

With 44 hours left on the kickstarter campaign - what does the CUK collective make of this?
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...atabl?ref=48hr
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Looks promising on paper. The thing is why would you change one crashing bizarre funded no-name android phone for another?

Comment

Mine doesn't crash.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Mine doesn't crash.
        Yours doesn't type properly either :P

I had to do a factory reset a few months ago because whenever I switched bluetooth and WiFi on at the same time, my WiFi spead dropped to next to nothing. Factory reset and it worked fine.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
          Looks promising on paper. The thing is why would you change one crashing bizarre funded no-name android phone for another?
          That's my dilemma - but if it's stock Android then it shouldn't crash.

There's another nice looking Kickstarter project, but it's not going to ship until March, by which time I'll have killed either myself or my phone.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
          X