• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

28/30 day contract business mobile sim plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28/30 day contract business mobile sim plans?

I'm on the hunt for a 30 day sim only business mobile contract.

My original plan was to use a GifGaff sim, but I've read the T&Cs and apparently they disallow business use/won't put subscriptions in a company's name.

I've done the usual searching around but I've not been able to find anything shorter than 24 months.

Just wondered if anyone on here is with EE, O2 et al on short business terms?
    Last edited by 7specialgems; 4 June 2015, 01:51.

A quick browse of O2's website yields this... http://businessshop.force.com/O2Busi...NLY;Simplicity

Comment

I have been SIM only with O2 for years. They offer 12 month and 30 day tie in contracts depending on your needs.

Comment

Funny you should ask as transfered my personal account to the business this morning with ee. Can't fault their coverage and 4g speeds are better than most hotel wifi when staying away.

SIM only

They also offer 12 month contracts for business users...
        Last edited by BlueSharp; 5 June 2015, 12:05. Reason: Add info on 12 month
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Working...
        X