• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free VOIP Solution suggestion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free VOIP Solution suggestion

So im looking for a free VOIP solution for a Small school up north. Can someone direct me towards a free solution like Freepbx , elastix ? I haven’t used this before and I looking for see experience from someone who used it?

Is this a good solution for up to 30 Telephone points?

Thanks guys

Google "OBI"

Comment

Originally posted by EVI View Post
      Google "OBI"
      And you get a German DIY company, a page in Polish, a Wikipedia page on a sash used in formal Japanese dress, The Ontology for Biomedical Investigations project, and a property company in London.

Or at least that's what I get in my first set of results.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        And you get a German DIY company, a page in Polish, a Wikipedia page on a sash used in formal Japanese dress, The Ontology for Biomedical Investigations project, and a property company in London.

Or at least that's what I get in my first set of results.
        Should have been clearer in my reply. I'm not sure if links are permitted but "Obihai Technology" should have been the complete search string.

It's a cost effective way of implementing a voip solution with the added bonus of being able to set up google voice

Comment

Originally posted by rurffy View Post
          So im looking for a free VOIP solution for a Small school up north. Can someone direct me towards a free solution like Freepbx , elastix ? I haven’t used this before and I looking for see experience from someone who used it?

Is this a good solution for up to 30 Telephone points?

Thanks guys
          Asterisk.org

Very solid. You will need a SIP Trunk of course. Try https://www.voiptalk.org/products/index.html

Be very very security conscious. Very very very.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
          X