• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2 speakers or a pair?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 speakers or a pair?

I ordered a bluetooth speaker last night, mainly for when I'm sat in bed watching movies on my new iMac. After placing the order, I realised I'd ordered 2 for some reason. They were reduced from £60 to £15 each, so that's fine.

If I put one speaker on each side of the bed, could they be set up to work as a pair - with proper stereo effects, or would they just work as 2 independent speakers? Or would they not both work together at all?
    Last edited by JRCT; 22 January 2015, 14:38.

Big standard they will both work independently, that is even if the second one is picked up as the IMac will probably struggle to handle two different audio outputs, same reason you can't have headphone and a speaker working at the same time
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

No you will only be only one, unless the manufacturer has included this functionality.

Comment

Cheers. The speaker was rubbish, anyway. Reduced from £60 to £15. I can see why it's £15, but lord knows why anyone would pay £60 for it. Awful sound quality.

Comment

Working...
        X